Senior Product Manager - Builder Platform
San Francisco, CA, USA
About the Role
The Builder Platform team empowers developers at Twitch to create wonderful products used by our creators and viewers. Builder Platform provides the fundamental source code repository and build systems, solutions to complicated infrastructure and access, and highly available global delivery systems.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will report to the Director of Infrastructure Platform within Builder Platform and will oversee several Builder Platform products from the ground up. You will build products that help teams at Twitch achieve their goals. You will understand the needs of customers and communicate with engineering teams to improve existing products. You will improve the lives of over 1,000 developers building products for millions of customers.
- Oversee product strategy and roadmap for Builder Platform products on Twitch
- Describe the strategic importance of your vision for these products inside and outside of the Builder Platform organization
- Develop an understanding of how tools can help developers
- Determine appropriate, measurable goals and metrics for your products to measure success
- Work directly with engineers to build powerful products - lead product development from roadmap development to building, testing, and launching products
- Make customer-focused trade-off decisions while managing multiple partners and perspectives
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex products through ideating, launching, measuring results, and long-term iteration
- Experience owning products which support highly technical customers and use cases
- Ability to guide measurable changes in KPIs by creating products that delight users, diving into the details, finding creative solutions and taking responsibility for your projects
- Ability to demonstrate the expected impact of your product ideas with empirical or anecdotal data
- Strong written communication skills - able to describe the connections between the customer problem, the technical strategy, metrics, and individual features
- Excellent with data - experienced with taking complex data and creating simple to understand insights for individuals with less familiarity with data
- Familiarity with memes
Your application has been successfully submitted.