Customer Experience Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
Twitch Customer Experience is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch's community members. We are looking for passionate and motivated people. With Amazon's customer obsession philosophy, we are bolstering our Customer Experience team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will lead a subsection of the team that focuses on supporting our growing Affiliate creator community. Reporting directly to the Customer Experience operations program manager, you will advocate for changes, consistency, and clarity for our Affiliates, and lead a small team of Customer Experience Specialists who operate across all areas of the organization.
This position can also be located in San Francisco, CA and London, UK.
- Manage a team of passionate Customer Experience Specialists
- Provide regular reports to the Customer Experience leadership team on daily ops, wins, challenges, team performance, and needs for your team
- Review team metrics to uncover opportunities and develop plans to improve team performance
- Assist your team in solving customer issues
- Be the contact for your area and work with company partners
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- 3+ years of proven team leadership experience
- 5+ years in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of the Twitch platform, either as a broadcaster, or experience developing on Twitch
- Experience using analytics to guide strategic and operational decisions
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRMs, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Twitch: a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment.