Inbound YouTube Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an experienced Inbound YouTube Strategist to help us create compelling content for YouTube. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the Inbound Marketing team and an external videographer/editor to repurpose top-performing blog articles into video to rank for priority keywords and drive user acquisition. The role can be remote based out of British Columbia or Ontario and will report to the Senior Manager, Inbound Marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the YouTube production process for all search-optimized video content
- Manage the YouTube SEO content calendar and partner with videographer/editor to create compelling, high-performing content
- Write video scripts, source and coordinate on-screen talent for high quality content
- Repurpose top-performing blog articles into SEO video content for YouTube
- Ensure all YouTube content is optimized to drive trials and rank competitively for relevant keywords on both the YouTube and Google search engines
- Analyze performance data and make recommendations to drive conversion and increase channel growth
- Responsible for YouTube SEO performance tracking and reporting
- Performs other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Significant experience in content marketing, SEO, and/or video production
- Excellent editorial judgement and advanced knowledge of YouTube SEO techniques and best practices
- Proven track record of producing video and SEO content that contributes to business results
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with social media marketing strategies, trends, and platforms
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.