Senior Software Engineer Full Stack - MoPub Ad Serving
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
San Francisco, Remote US, Remote Canada, Los Angeles, Sunnyvale, New York City, Seattle
Who We Are
MoPub is the world’s largest mobile application advertising exchange and complete ad serving platform. From individual developers to the largest names in mobile apps and games, our customers span the globe and generate tens of billions of ad requests a day.
What You'll Do:
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web application using React and Redux
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other engineers
- Craft elegant solutions to fix bugs and solve problems
- Actively look for ways to improve the MoPub's frontend UX and codebase
- Help drive the direction of our growing architecture
Who You Are
As part of our Publisher Frontend Engineering team, you will work on entire web stack that directly drives publisher revenue. You will be developing the client-side web application with the latest tools like React, Redux, Webpack, and Babel. On the server-side, you will have the chance to work with Django, Python, and Postgres.
- BS or MS Computer Science or similar work experience
- 4+ years developing on high-traffic websites
- Disciplined approach to writing unit and integration tests
- Proven understanding of the full web technology stack
- Strong desire to craft performant web interactions
- Passion for making beautiful, and delightful web experiences
- Understanding of core CS concepts, such as, common data structures and algorithms
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
Your application has been successfully submitted.