This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer to help deliver candidate generation initiatives tied to the growth of our global CTO teams. You’ll be working with the recruiting team and hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies to activate high-quality diverse candidate pools. You will engage with prospective candidates via creative avenues to better understand their experiences, interests and motivations to join Hootsuite. You will be based in Hootsuite’s remote office (post COVID19) or remotely across Canada in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities), you'll report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify, evaluate and recommend potential candidates sourced via social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Craft and send recruiting customized outreach messages to targeted candidates.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Recruiters and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search, interests groups, Google X-Ray)
- Develop diverse talent pipelines for future hiring needs through Linkedin, networking, forums, community partnerships, github etc.
- Maintain candidate databases via our Applicant Tracking System - Greenhouse
- Ensure high-quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholder) experience by ensuring transparency and providing progress updates on a regular cadence.
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and company values across all regional locations as per SOC2 and other internal/external requirements.
- Partake in candidate generating initiatives such as (conferences, DE&I events, hackathons, meetups)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Some experience in an recruitment agency or in-house recruitment team and/or administrative role
- Entry-level in-house and/or agency sourcing experience with some understanding of how to navigate within an organization to successfully support the sourcing process as part of making quality hires without negatively impacting other stakeholder groups.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Social is your superpower. Easily manage all your social media and get results with Hootsuite.