Senior People Partner
Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re looking for a Senior People Partner to help us create an exceptional employee experience in our organization through strong advocacy and business partnership to attract, grow and retain our talent. You’ll be working in a region with global employees, providing consultation and advice to leaders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Contribute to the success of at least one function/business unit (ex. Finance, Commercial Sales, Marketing) or region and wider organization by supporting leaders and People Partner Managers to execute on strategy and business goals, facilitating accountability.
- Partner with senior leaders (typically VP and below) to coach them on a range of activities including: leadership capability, performance management, and team effectiveness.
- Review and disseminate people analytics and metrics to provide insights to help influence and inform the right business decisions.
- Support the organization’s resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change across the client group, including coaching managers on planning and communications and ensuring change acceptance and sustainability.
- Respond to complex employee relations issues and works to develop overall capability to foster a collaborative, inclusive, and progressive employee experience.
- Collaborate with other People Team CoEs to design, implement and deliver people programs and initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Business or HR degree/diploma; typically with considerable HR experience.
- Experience supporting senior leaders, satellite offices, and working in a global matrix organization
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Courage: steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Decision Making: consistently chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternatives) to address business problems and/or opportunities
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.