Vancouver, BC, Canada
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to help deliver recruiting initiatives tied to the growth of our global GTM teams. You’ll be working with the recruiting team and hiring managers to build and execute sourcing strategies to activate high-quality diverse candidate pools. You will work to ensure you drive a quality selection process in accordance with the global recruiting operations framework to deliver quality hires to the business in an effective manner. While based in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office (post COVID19), you will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead intake meetings to fully understand the role requirements and core competencies, how those fit with business objectives and design comprehensive job description, job posting, and interview kits to support the selection process.
- Build candidate pools via initiatives tied to sourcing, employer brand, referrals, agency partners, networking, and any other channels suitable for driving high-quality diverse candidates.
- Effectively manage the inbound flow of internal and external candidate applications including referrals in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Evaluate candidates based on values and competency framework, and run a comprehensive end-to-end selection process including a facilitated debrief and support hiring manager (typically VP and below) with the decision making process.
- Mentor and support your fellow team members
- Ensure high-quality candidate and customer (internal stakeholder) experience by providing transparency and progress updates on a regular cadence.
- Ensure compliance with all hiring policies, practices, and company values across all regional locations as per SOC2 and other internal/external requirements.
- Collaborate with other TA team members on the design, implementation and delivery of TA specific projects and initiatives.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Proven recruitment experience hiring for sales, marketing and core functions.
- Comprehensive in-house recruiting experience with a strong understanding of how to navigate within an organization to successfully make quality hires without negatively impacting other stakeholder groups.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Influence: Asserts own ideas and persuades others, gaining support and commitment and mobilizing people to take action
- Interpersonal Savvy: relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Negotiation: successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Your application has been successfully submitted.