Technical Specialist, Data Analytics/AI/ML, Google Cloud
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions, “Big Data” technologies, and Real Time Streaming.
- Experience with Internet-of-Things applications, machine learning/artificial intelligence, and numerical programming frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, MATLAB).
- Experience delivering technical presentations. Experience with cloud computing including cloud market and competitive dynamics
- Technical sales experience or professional consulting experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience in implementing analytics systems architecture (e.g., data migration, streaming, security, etc.).
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Lead technical projects, including such activities as technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Travel as required for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful