Senior Product Marketing Manager, Hardware Marketing
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in marketing/brand management.
- Ability to be technology focused.
- Ability to influence senior leaders on strategic priorities.
- Effective performance with outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness and creativity.
- Ability developing strategy, creative campaigns, business plans, customer and market insights, and analyze campaign effectiveness/ROI.
About the job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Be a key part of the Canadian Marketing team helping to shape our consumer marketing strategy. Help us grow our Canadian hardware user base by advocating hardware brands such as Nest, Chromebook, or Pixel. From leading a cross-functional above the line and below the line strategy to launching new products to establishing innovative partnerships, you’ll develop creative campaigns and manage cross-channel media strategy.
You’ll manage planning and execution across a variety of consumer products, including budget allocation, creative and campaign development, partner management, media strategy and measurement.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Manage the annual and quarterly Canada strategy for a hardware product or category.
- Effectively manage budgets, investment, and ROI.
- Execute large scale integrated campaigns working with key agency partners and manage cross-channel media campaigns to build awareness and drive product acquisition.
- Be an effective advocate for a product area and influence stakeholders to gain support for ideas and investment.
- Contribute to the culture of learning and achievement of the Canadian Marketing team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.