ISV Specialist, Google Cloud
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of technology related sales, business development, or channel sales experience at a B2B software company.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise ISV customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience selling to or selling with Independent Software Vendors (ISV).
- Experience working with and managing complex sales scenarios with multiple parties with differing goals.
- Experience creating new sales motions to scale best practices.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical and sales leads to secure a joint opportunity.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As an ISV Specialist, you will support our Independent Software Vendor (ISV) accounts by leveraging existing relationships, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges/goals and how to accelerate their partnership. You will represent the ISVs interest to Google and our ecosystem, acting as on overlay to our direct enterprise sales organization in aiding customers acceleration to Google Cloud leveraging ISV solutions. You will be the primary advocate for Google within the ISV and leverage the scale of Google to gain mindshare and market share with our customer.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and foster relationships with existing enterprise ISV customers to grow by closing joint opportunities with Google cloud sales account teams and Google’s ecosystem.
- Lead ISV Customer co-sell strategy and goals by developing Go-to-Market strategies, while working cross-functionally guiding Google and ISV’s Sales teams, customer engineering, services, and partner services teams.
- Create and manage the business plan, forecasting, pipeline, and prioritization to achieve goals set by the ISV and Google.
- Qualify early opportunities from lead to close and develop programs and business plays to scale.
Your application has been successfully submitted.