Enterprise Architect, Telco, Google Cloud
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience in network infrastructure, security, data or application development.
- Experience with the enterprise technology buying and evaluation process.
- Experience building, architecting, designing and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Deep knowledge of the telco industry with the ability to position Google’s technology to help with digital transformation of companies in that industry.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Google Cloud Enterprise Architect, you will partner heavily with Value Engineering in order to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud. You will engage with named accounts and channel partners to understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of Google’s Cloud technologies, and address and overcome technical objections that arise throughout the sales process.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Build a relationship with strategic accounts and engage with stakeholders, and identify customer priorities, technical objections and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve blockers.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology, and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully provide best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering, and more.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events up to 50% of the time.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful