Integrated Campaign Manager, Consumer Products
United States Remote
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox’s Integrated Marketing team develops and activates the global programs, tactics and initiatives that drive new ARR growth and improve retention across all of our B2C and B2B solutions.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced freemium SaaS Marketing manager to craft, build and optimize global, multi-channel programs across the full customer journey — from product awareness through to retention and advocacy — to cost effectively deliver new and up-sell ARR for Dropbox’s consumer products.
As the Campaign Manager you are responsible for the strategy and execution of all of the cross functional programs and tactics addressing the critical target personas across their full customer journey. You own the cost-effective delivery of new, upsell and retained ARR. You will lead the cross functional marketing team’s development of annual campaign and program strategy, budget and resource allocation. You are responsible for coordination of all program execution and ensuring clear, consistent communications of campaign progress and results with all Marketing, Regional, Product and Operations stakeholders.
- Keeping the customer/persona at the center, architect and lead global campaigns comprising programs, initiatives, tactics across each persona’s customer journey lifecycle with Dropbox
- Understand and stay close to each persona’s ‘jobs to be done’, motivations and perceptions at each stage of their customer journey ensuring campaigns, messaging briefs, creative are optimized to best communicate to persona needs/wants and benefits in order to deliver business targets
- Demonstrate understanding of the metrics and business drivers for new ARR, up-sell/cross-sell and retention for LOB personas at each stage of their journey. Ensure all stakeholders understand the drivers, how they are measured and that all programs are accurately measured, reported and optimized.
- Lead cross functional program, brand and design teams and agencies through the planning, execution and optimization of all of the programs, initiatives and tactics to deliver Marketing’s commitments at each journey stage
- Effectively and consistently communicate Campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels across the organization
- Maintain a rolling 6 quarter Campaign plan ensuring effective visibility and planning time into the key moments for each persona; Ensure cross functional stakeholders are fully aligned with Campaign objectives and equipped to support new moments and programs
- Identify, initiate and track progress on critical non-Campaign initiatives that will benefit Campaign outcomes
- 5+ years of freemium SaaS Marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven, digital strategies across email, mobile, paid media and social
- Demonstrated experience crafting and executing global integrated campaigns
- Strong knowledge of and experience utilizing best-in-breed marketing technologies
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a matrixed organization and represent team with integrity, professionalism and self-sufficiency
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.