Software Engineer, Go to Market Systems
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees. The location listed on the job description is simply so our jobs get picked up by job boards as they require a specific location. Being Virtual First means, location is flexible, so please feel free to apply to any position regardless of the location listed. Final location will be determined, by teams and individuals as the hiring process unfolds.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Systems team is focused on driving growth & monetization by streamlining and optimizing our sales and customer success systems. Our mission is to lead initiatives that develop efficient, scalable systems for our Global Sales, Channel, and Customer Success teams, which help unlock ARR not accessible through self-serve. We are a collaborative and empathetic team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As an engineer on the GTM Systems team, you will help build our family of internal sales and customer insights products. You will architect and build innovative applications that enable our sales professionals to streamline their workflows, draw insights, and tell stories using Dropbox’s rich dataset of user activity.
- You will partner with product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- You will take full ownership of engineering projects from design to implementation to deployment and maintenance
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested code
- You will design and build software capable of supporting the different user personas across the Dropbox Sales Org in Python, React, and Go
- You will work closely with stakeholders to respond quickly to issues and solve them in a permanent and scalable way
- You will improve the team and company – you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years of work related industry experience
- Previous success developing and shipping web application with a user-empathetic mindset
- Familiarity with Typescript, Python, SQL, Flask, Node, and/or React is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working.