Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Design, architect, and develop world class applications with like minded individuals that have the same drive to improve people's lives through software.
About the Team
Workday’s Talent Marketplace team in Vancouver intelligently connects employees to projects and roles where they will have the most impact and personal growth. Our goal is to empower companies, improve employee happiness, and change the future of work. The word teamwork is very important to us. On top of all the cool software development work we do, we are very proud of our amazing team culture. We love hikes up the Grouse Grind, skiing/snowboarding in Cypress, and bike rides around Stanley Park. If the weather doesn’t cooperate we love going to spin class!
Workday Quality Assurance Engineering roles offer exciting opportunities to evolve our award-winning products. You will be working with our engineers with creating information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions to make a direct impact on Workday’s path into the future. While we look for common skills and capabilities in all our candidates, each team offers unique ways to elevate Workday products to the next level. If you have these skills, Workday may be the place for you:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adaptability in challenging situations and problem solving sessions
- Ability to communicate project progress effectively in an agile methodology setting
- Desire to collaborate with others with similar passions
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will use modern technologies and methodologies to help build customer facing applications that our users will never want to put down. You will work with world class teams to solve some of the most challenging problems enterprise companies face today. You will be exposed to different facets of the business and have the opportunity to visit our HQ in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to create & execute on quality testing scenarios, testing strategies and testing processes
- You are smart, passionate, hungry for knowledge, get stuff done, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player with good communication skills.
- Own the delivery an integral part of the system
- Work closely with our engineering team to design, implement, and deploy Talent Marketplace applications with an emphasis on web technologies
- Strong understanding of the problem we’re solving and a passion for making a difference.
- Add to our team’s identity
Why You Should Join
It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re changing the face of enterprise software and we're having a good time doing it.
We know that happy employees are engaged employees. That is why we support programs and activities designed to keep our employees happy. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy Workday.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re shaking up the world of enterprise software.