Sales Senior Director, North Asia
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Chinese-Mandarin
- Responsible for developing and executing Oracle Health Sciences Global Business Unit (HSGBU) business strategy and plan for revenue and growth in North Asia (Greater China & South Korea), in close coordination with the country and Asia Pacific teams.
- Responsible for Sales of Oracle HSGBU’s Life Sciences & Healthcare Solutions and Services across Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations, Safety & Pharmacovigilance, Health Information Exchange and Healthcare Analytics.
- Responsible for establishing the Health Sciences infrastructure for revenue growth in North Asia, working closely with HSGBU Sales Consulting, Services, Marketing & Alliances teams.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Understanding of the Market, Industry and opportunity for Oracle’s solutions in identified market segments in Greater China and South Korea.
- Financial Accountability:
- Develop & execute sales strategies based on the Territory Plan
- Forecasting, Pipeline management & Managing the “Lead to Reference cycle”
- Wherever applicable, work with Partners in the territory for market coverage resulting in incremental revenue
- Achieve sales targets, growth and market share expectations across Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Technology Transformation:
- Articulate and establish Oracle’s Value proposition to enable business transformation
- Participate in Industry Forums & Seminars to establish Thought Leadership & evangelize adoption of Oracle’s technology & Cloud applications
- Customer Success:
- Build relationships with Government & client executives and establish a strong Oracle Health Sciences community in the territory
- Align HSGBU solutions & resources from Country, Asia Pacific as well as Global teams to drive customer satisfaction
- Identify PR initiatives and work with customer, partner and internal teams to create customer wins and case studies.
- Competitive Intelligence
- Employee engagement & leading a high-performance team
- Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven Business & Sales Management track record
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding of Sales tools & processes
- Highly motivated self-starter, innovative and creative thinker
- Professional with strong planning and analytical skills
- Ability to manage key internal and external relationships at all levels
- Understanding of the Greater China and South Korea markets
- Track record in managing a high-performance team
- Minimum 20 year’s business management experience in the IT Industry for Software Solutions & Services and leading teams
- Cloud Applications and Solution sales experience
- Direct & Indirect Sales experience
- Deep understanding of Sales methodologies & processes
- Life Sciences & Healthcare Industry knowledge
- Understanding of Market, Partner and customer needs
- Knowledge of Oracle and competitive solutions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across all products and product lines.
Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process. May manage a Regional Manager or Branch Manager. Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division. Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Other Locations: CN-CN,China-Beijing, HK-Hong Kong
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Your application has been successfully submitted.