Manager, Data and Analytics, Google Cloud Support
Waterloo, ON, Canada
- Bachelor's degree with a quantitative focus (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Accounting, related area), or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience managing data and analytics programs.
- 3 years of people management experience.
- MBA or Master's degree with a quantitative focus (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Accounting, related area).
- Experience in R, Python or other analytical or statistical/ML programming, with the ability to apply machine learning methods to solve real-world problems.
- Experience analyzing data, creating reports and working with SQL.
- Previous experience in analytics, business intelligence reporting, data science, or data warehousing.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across different functions to manage change and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence to influence colleagues and manage business priorities.
About the job
Our Google Cloud Support Data and Analytics team is responsible for all data needs of Google Cloud Support services, a large global support team assisting customers around the globe. As a Manager on our Data and Analytics team, you'll lead a technical team of business analysts and data scientists which is an integral part of our Support team. You will work closely with Cloud Support functional leads and their teams, and be responsible for collaborating with technology partners for data, tools and dashboard development.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage and grow a team of business analysts and data scientists.
- Develop tools and insights for wider organization and clearly communicate results of complex technical work.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and work to solve time-constrained problems while simultaneously creating a well-aligned longer-term roadmap for data and analytics.
- Coordinate and own data programs across customer and product Support areas, including analytical decision-making, reporting and predictive analytics.
- Consult with stakeholders on data and technical issues based on in-depth business and technical knowledge, providing guidance on technical implementation feasibility. Share findings and recommendations with the support leadership team and other key stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.