San Francisco, CA, USA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are hiring an experienced and talented Contracts Manager to join our expanding Legal team. Lyft is seeking a candidate who can help us achieve our goals by managing a high volume of commercial agreement negotiations and approval processes. The successful candidate will be an engaged and resourceful self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and excellent at building strong relationships. You will report directly to the Senior Contracts Manager.
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute commercial agreements between Lyft and all types of partners and vendors, with particular emphasis on on procurement and marketing agreements
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers and internal stakeholders by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Shape and improve our legal processes that enable both legal and business functions to scale effectively
- Manage record-keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Assist other teams with projects on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management; in-house experience, experience with entertainment contracts a plus.
- Resourceful self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, negotiation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to independently manage high-volume workloads, multiple stakeholder demands and ever-shifting priorities all while instilling confidence
- Proficiency working in a Mac environment, and specifically with Google Apps
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace
- Sense of humor and a willingness to dive into new areas
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving workplace
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.