Talent Strategy & Insights Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
We are looking for a Talent Strategy & Insights Manager to lead a small team whose mission is to use data to drive the strategy of the Talent team. If you are a data-driven people manager with experience in talent acquisition and analytics, this is the right role for you! This role reports to the Head of Talent Strategy, Operations, and Programs.
- Forecast hiring demand, set hiring targets and diversity goals, and determine resourcing needs. In collaboration with recruiting leaders, set the strategic plans to meet the targets and goals.
- Work directly with the Talent Leadership Team to set organizational priorities (e.g., leading Objective and Key Result planning) and ensure we’re resourced to accomplish them (e.g., headcount and resource planning)
- Manage a team; set and communicate team goals, evaluate and develop the team, appropriately delegate projects/tasks
- Lead our survey strategy and provide insights on the experience our team, clients, and candidates have with our processes and programs
- Set and measure Key Performance Indicators for Talent programs
- Create regular reports and ad-hoc analyses
- Collaborate with the Talent Operations team to ensure our systems enable us to collect meaningful data and with the People Analytics team on our dashboard strategy
- Own budget planning process and ROI analyses for the Talent team
- 5+ years of relevant experience in HR analytics and/or strategy & operations. Experience in the recruiting/talent acquisition space is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience building teams and managing people
- Excellent quantitative modeling and spreadsheet skills (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets) and ability to create and execute data reporting strategies
- Excellent data visualization skills (e.g., Tableau, Google Sheets, Excel) and the ability to communicate technical results to non-technical and executive audiences
- Experience bringing structure to undefined business problems; thrives in ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategic planning initiatives
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an ope...