Benefits Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft is searching for a Benefits Program Manager to join our Total Rewards team. Join us as we build innovative and creative solutions! We’re looking for someone with a passion for benefits and experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate has experience with global benefits and administration of leave & time off programs.
- Develop and maintain global benefit programs
- Evaluate, create, and maintain Lyft’s leave of absence programs
- Manage broker and vendor relationships and serve as corporate liaison to resolve issues and implement changes
- Support with implementation of benefit functionality in HR systems, manage system accuracy on an ongoing basis
- Lead trainings and discussions with senior management team
- Manage benefit budget and forecast
- Gather feedback from internal stakeholders and conduct market research for decisions on program design
- Create/maintain benefit policies and provide recommendation on best practices
- Ensure global plan compliance
- Stay on top of benefit trends, best practice, and regulatory updates
- Partner with internal teams (Payroll, Finance, Legal, etc.) in benefit program creation, maintenance, communication, education
- Be a conduit for the benefit value proposition and maintain strong partnership with all team members
- 5+ years managing benefits function including design, cost analysis, and implementation
- Strong skills in project planning and vendor management
- Able to work effectively across internal teams, communicating clearly and comprehensively to meet project deadlines
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills to collaborate, develop partnerships and encourage trust of vendors, managers, and all team members
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop comprehensive analysis
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and ability to assess and align current programs for compliance
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Able to be self-sufficient, take initiative and be proactive
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an ope...