Vancouver, BC, Canada
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. At NuData, we offer a real-time product that analyzes user activity to detect and mitigate industrial-scale attacks from hackers on user logins, account creation, purchases and other transactional placements. We solve real world security challenges and mitigate threats for some of the largest technology, eCommerce, and financial institutions in the world, including members in the top 5 of the Fortune 500.
• Are you a Product Architect with strong communication skills and an active and hands-on collaboration approach?
• Do you ensure product vision and strategies are supported across teams and pillars?
• Do you ensure solutions are well-designed, engineered, operable, maintainable, versatile, scalability, and modern?
· Works with product, other architects, and technology team on prioritized pillar products and solutions, with the focus evolving based on business needs.
· Oversees and works with product to ensure the Pillar-Focused Architects have the inputs required to perform according to the determined process
· Assists the Director of Architecture with sprint-based functions and team-based reporting related to team/pillar activities
· A strong and comfortable communicator, rooted in the Mastercard Way
· At least 6 years of intensive experience in software design and development, including working on enterprise (B2B) SaaS & web-based applications
· Good understanding of the software development life cycle on Agile / Scrum
· Work in an agile and scrum environment
· Peer review the work of other architects
· Participate in pillar and prioritization status update meetings
· Act as a facilitator in weekly grooming & sprint planning to breakdown & estimate work
· Centrally communicate with Project Management related to team activitiesDue to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.