Salesforce.org Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Salesforce.org is the social impact center of Salesforce focused on partnering with the global community of changemakers.
We believe the purpose of business should be to improve the state of the world. We provide access to powerful technology that empowers trailblazers to build a better world. We are a unique business unit within Salesforce dedicated to creating solutions for nonprofit, educational, philanthropic organizations, and corporations so they can have greater impact.
Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Social Impact, Environmental, Social and Governance and Stakeholder Capitalism are experiencing heightened awareness and Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud was created to address the need in corporations to encourage and track employee & citizen philanthropy, increase employee engagement and to measure corporate impact against the UN SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
The Salesforce.org Customer Success Manager leverages deep knowledge of strategies that drive Corporate Social Responsibility programs, along with experience in technology platform implementation to partner with customers and guide them to accelerate business value and return from their investment with Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud. In this role, the Success Manager partners with our Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud sales team to speak the customer language and ensure successful adoption of the platform. They are aligned at the key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers progress on their community impact journey.
The ideal Customer Success Manager will possess both Salesforce knowledge and experience with Corporate Social Impact initiatives that enable them to speak the customer language.
- Leverage our Customer Success Methodology and partner with customers stakeholders to understand their goals , assess their capabilities and provide recommendations to help them accelerate achievement of their Corporate Social Responsibility goals
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of customer’s Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud and/or Nonprofit Cloud implementation and evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Partner with Core AE and Success Teams to understand the role of Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud in their overall Salesforce strategy and provide guidance on maximizing efficiency across the platform
- Guide a customer on employee engagement best practices, giving and volunteering campaign strategy, governance and change management best practices based on customer needs
- Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan
- Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path showing the current state, target future state with timeline, and an underlying enablement Plan.
- Build and foster executive-level relationships with the customer’s IT and business executive leadership, sponsors and decision makers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer business and IT sponsors & stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the account team and Salesforce Execs, effectively network within accounts from the Executive-Level down, in order to help customers achieve their objectives’
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce services and advisory experts needed to drive success
- Proactively communicates technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experienced professional with 7-10 years relevant industry expertise
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility programs
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for customers
- Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitate difficult discussions and adept at handling objections
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use is highly desired
- Able to articulate the importance and value of Governance to Business and IT executives
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles strongly preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Your application has been successfully submitted.