United States Remote
Us: We’re the content experience team at Salesforce. Our goal is to create content that helps customers get the most out of our products. We work closely with product managers, engineers, writers, and the user experience team to produce in-product and online help that includes videos, graphics, animated GIFs, and setup guides for customers, developers, and Salesforce administrators.
You: You’re a problem solver who thrives on creating graphics, animations and e-learning content that help people become power users of complex applications. You have a passion for translating complex ideas and concepts into useful visuals that assist learning and understanding. You're a great match if you're self-directed, passionate about technology, and understand that autonomy and teamwork aren’t opposing, but complementary, values.
Curious about the type of graphics and visuals we like? Check out our Coaching and Developing Others Trailhead module. Many of the visuals you create will appear in Trailhead, which is Salesforce’s interactive and fun learning platform.
- Deliver engaging and useful videos to Salesforce customers.
- Produce high-quality, engaging graphics, infographics, and other visuals to accompany company announcements, internal communications, and technical documentation.
- Develop illustrations, logos, templates and layouts for print and web.
- Conceptualize visuals based on ideas and brand guidelines.
- 3+ years of experience delivering graphics, preferably in a technical documentation or support environment
- A portfolio of visual design work that includes illustrations, print/web layouts, and other graphics projects
- Advanced skill level in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and inDesign
- Strong eye for visual composition
- Experience with building, designing and cleaning up corporate presentations
- Familiarity with using brand guidelines, fonts, colors, and assets
- Ability to create compelling graphics that help explain complex ideas
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new complex technologies
- Ability to work with management to establish goals and priorities
- Bachelor's degree in a design (graphic, visual communications) or technical field
- Based in San Francisco Bay Area (flexible)
- Experience with CRM applications (Salesforce familiarity a plus)
- Experience with producing screen capture videos (Using software like Camtasia, SnagIt, and Premiere)
- Great with collaborating with other designers and media producers
Your application has been successfully submitted.