Senior Product Manager/Director of Product Management, Data-Driven Advertising
United States Remote
Do you want to impact how the world’s leading marketers tailor customer experiences and grow their businesses, with data? Are you a technically strong product manager who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment? Do you want to impact the way first-party data is used for the next generation of advertising?
If so, this position could be the role for you. Salesforce is looking for a senior product professional to drive product innovation in our newly launched Customer 360 Audiences product.
You will own and drive execution of a roadmap for data-driven advertising capabilities with a focus on Customer 360 Audiences. We need someone who can advance a broad platform vision, while delivering advertising products from release to release. Working as a product owner, you will guide one or more engineering teams to deliver highly scalable products that leverage and extend the power of the Salesforce platform.
Critical to the success of this role is the ability to identify, articulate and focus your stakeholders on what marketers need to be successful with data-driven advertising. You will quickly become an expert on the Salesforce platform and how it can deliver value for marketers and our partners.
• Evaluate functional opportunities and identify specific problems, personas, and value of solving these customer pain points
• Define product roadmap and build and manage product backlog (epics, stories etc.)
• Drive customer discovery sessions along with designers to gain a deep understanding of business processes, technical integrations, and user requirements
• Work closely with engineering to build the product via scrum meetings, sprint planning, and ongoing requirement clarification
• Develop solution overview and other enablement artifacts, support demo development, and enable sales, sales engineering, customer success teams as well as key partners
• Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs in our design partner program, along with product ambassadors from across the company to prioritize the future of your product area
• Represent the cloud as a product expert at customer interactions, industry, and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Must have experience delivering products to marketers or for marketing use cases, or demonstrable experience relevant to the needs of data-driven marketers. Experience with advertising technologies preferred.
- Excellent collaborator; Great communicator, strong relationship-building skills, ability to maintain focus on what matters
- You have owned and delivered against a product roadmap, for a product or defined functional area within a larger product
- Demonstrable technical background with an understanding of modern tech stacks, object/data modeling, business process digital experience channels
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SaaS product management, preferably in B2B products across hundreds of customers.
- Ability to influence teams directly and indirectly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines, or equivalent experience in technical leadership roles.
- Expertise in the Salesforce platform. Alternatively, demonstrated a willingness to learn the platform
- Experience launching and maintaining products built on Google or Facebook marketing APIs
- Direct experience working with customers and partners to gather requirements
- Scrum, agile methodology hands-on experience
- Experience working successfully with remote teams; Superior communication and relationship-building skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.