Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Quip / "Salesforce Anywhere"
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our goal at Quip is to transform CRM processes and boost productivity by using real-time document collaboration with Quip embedded inside Salesforce. We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to lead our most strategic enterprise customers on their journey to digital transformation and business value realization.
First things first: this is not your average Customer Success position. We are a lean, do-it-all team with the mission to inspire and enable hundreds of thousands of employees at each company to change their daily workflow habits (looking at you, email and meetings). And we live on the leading edge of our product, evangelizing the Quip vision as transformative to our enterprise customers while also representing their voice as we partner with our Product team to shape the future of Quip.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- You are a clear, confident and compelling communicator — in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience
- You pride yourself on being a product expert — you can articulate the vision like a Product Manager, you can give an effective demo in your sleep, and you are creative and dynamic enough to improve a customer's workflow on the spot without any prep
- You are extremely perceptive and are highly emotionally intelligent, making you agile in adapting your executive presence and approach to any audience and personality
- You are an expert project manager who ruthlessly prioritizes, deftly manages stakeholder expectations, and ensures all key objectives and timelines are met
- You are resourceful, scrappy and creative — if a playbook doesn't exist yet, you go figure it out and build it for the whole team to use
- You are confident in technical conversations — hearing “API” doesn't make you run and hide
- You live for your teammates and care deeply about the team's culture and shared principles, challenging and supporting one another every day, treating everyone with respect, and celebrating how each person's unique background, experience and ideas make us all better individually and as a whole
Primary responsibilities of this role:
- Own, drive and affect change at the world's largest companies, ensuring that each customer achieves its greatest possible business transformation and success with Quip
- Work cross-functionally with TCSMs, Product and Engineering to ensure all customer requirements are scoped and delivered; hold stakeholders accountable for execution in an agreed upon timeline
- Create and execute on change management processes to enable new users on Quip's productivity platform and ensure Quip is delivering on our promise of value
- Build long-term, trusted relationships with key executives and influencers across your portfolio of customers, navigating large, complex organizations to elevate the perception of Quip from a “vendor” to “partner” to even “friend”
- Design and execute high-leverage programs to expand and deepen Quip usage and value across your customers, including training, enablement, evangelism, and customer internal marketing initiatives
- Drive the positive evolution of our product by sharing with the Quip team insights which thoughtfully represent our customers' needs, wants, and desires for our product, alongside the context of their business, their personas and their culture
- Be the ultimate storyteller in showcasing the compelling impact on your customers' business made possible by their use of Quip, and share those stories internally across Quip to 1) help inform our Go-To-Market strategies and 2) partner with our Customer Marketing team to tell these transformation stories publicly
- Partner with Sales (Quip and Salesforce) to identify customer growth opportunities based on demonstrated value, and help strategize and execute plans to earn additional spend from the customer
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a dynamic, cross-functional, customer-facing role (SaaS preferred)
- Proven track record of taking initiative to proactively identify & solve problems with autonomy and confidence
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level strategic thinking and organization
- A passion for solving business problems with creativity, empathy, and pragmatism
- Excellent interpersonal skills — you build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with C-level executives in the enterprise cloud software market
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
Your application has been successfully submitted.