Summer 2021 Intern - Digital Marketing Writer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MuleSoft, a Salesforce company, is on a mission to help organizations connect all of their apps, data, and devices. We are a recognized leader for API management and integration, and have won numerous workplace awards due to our strong culture and amazing talent.
As the Digital Marketing team, we are responsible for attracting prospective customers, developing them into leads for our sales team, and nurturing them throughout the sales cycle from the earliest touch points until after they become customers.
We are looking for an ambitious teammate to help write organic and paid social media posts, emails, web copy and other communication materials critical to selling our product and company.
MuleSoft is looking for a writing intern for the Digital Marketing team to support its growing social and web presence. This is a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment. We are seeking smart, high energy candidates who are looking to make a big impact, and who want to work alongside a great team to do so.
This is a rotational internship where you’ll have the opportunity to write for various channels, including web, social, email, and more. Do you have a knack for writing whip smart copy? Are you an energetic wordsmith? Do you obsessively check Twitter and quote memes in conversation? Are you always plugged in and tracking buzz-worthy content across social platforms? If so, we want to hear from you!
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Within your first 3 weeks, you will acquire a knowledge of our digital marketing tactics, our messaging, analytics, editorial guidelines, and social guidelines. You will leverage this knowledge to write copy across our channels.
- Within your first 6 weeks, you will implement your strategy and write the content for our channels.
- By your 10th week, you will have learned about creating content to support a digital marketing funnel and crafted copy that will be used on the website, social media channels, and more.
- Working towards completion of Bachelor’s Degree is required (Spring 2022 grad)
- Strong command of grammar and English language
- A proven track record of rapidly learning and mastering new concepts
- Capable of delivering high-quality of work on time
- Experience leading projects end-to-end within an academic or extracurricular context
- Previous social media experience a plus
- Ability to make data-driven decisions a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
ABOUT FUTUREFORCE UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.