Summer 2021 Intern - Legal Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOB TITLE: Summer 2021 Intern - Legal Associate
LOCATION(S): Indianapolis/San Francisco/TBD, potentially remote
The Salesforce legal department is uniquely technology-driven, fast-paced, and dynamic. As a legal summer intern, you will gain incomparable insight into the legal issues affecting a leading cloud computing company. During the 10-week program, you will be an active member of the legal team and counted on to assist with both complex projects and day-to-day responsibilities. You will be tasked with actual attorney work. Projects you can expect may include: participating in negotiations, collaborating with senior counsel on global strategies, evaluating critical legal issues related to contract, privacy, and corporate matters, including government affairs, and helping to develop and enforce the company’s intellectual property portfolios.
- First-year law student pursuing a J.D. from an ABA accredited law school (Top 20 law school/strong academic performer) interested in joining a technology company’s legal department after graduating from law school
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications and analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across diverse internal legal and business groups
- Ability to research legal and business issues and learn new concepts quickly
- Positive and professional attitude, including dependability, timeliness, and a penchant for discretion
- Strong familiarity with technical Internet concepts and cloud computing
- Strong interest in and/or experience in the high technology industry
- Demonstrated aptitude and passion for learning new things
- Good sense of humor
- Commitment to and interest in community service
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.