Summer 2021 Intern - MuleSoft Account Development Sales Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOB TITLE: Summer 2021 Intern - MuleSoft Account Development Sales Operations
LOCATION(S)*: Americas: San Francisco, CA / Chicago, IL / Alpharetta, GA / New York City, NY; Potentially virtual
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
ROLE OVERVIEW AND IMPACT:
Are you interested in exploring a career in the fast-growing field of sales operations? We are currently looking for a unique individual with both a passion for sales, data, and a creative problem-solving mind. In this role, you will learn how Operations partners with account development leadership, field sales, operations and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive the business. Your role will focus on building fundamental sales enablement skills like project management, influencing different stakeholders, using data to make decisions and brainstorm creative programs that will support the change management needs of the business.
We hire driven individuals who are creative, data-driven, and can thrive in an ambiguous environment, and who don’t mind rolling up their sleeves to ‘get things done’ and are comfortable jumping in as needed to support initiatives on a global basis.
As a MuleSoft Account Development Sales Operations Intern, you will learn how our Operations organization partners with numerous stakeholders to drive change and business outcomes through different programs, projects, and tools. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Ohana.
There are five core goals and responsibilities in this role to help train, equip, and prepare you for advancement:
- Align with and directly support the global operations team:
- Project planning, execution, and competition
- Determining key metrics and data points to measure the success of initiatives
- Develop foundational knowledge of the MuleSoft platform, capabilities and how to articulate the value
- Learn how to influence numerous stakeholders across different fields
- Learn program management techniques and strategy
- Support day-to-day operational needs of the team
- Support longer-term projects that will improve operational efficiency and process scalability
- *Must be on track to completion of Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree by Spring 2022
- Strong academic background and performance
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Has a creative and analytical mind
- Measurable track record of success
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Strong business acumen
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.