Summer 2021 Intern - UX R&D
San Francisco, CA, USA
As the UX R&D group, we believe in creating rich and engaging user interfaces through personalized, generated design. We also think research is most impactful if it is directly applied to products and services. A sample of our work was recently featured at Dreamforce and FastCompany. Our research on design generation goes beyond web design. As an intern in the UX R&D group you will be at the forefront bringing together Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Augmented Reality. Your work will directly have impact on Salesforce future products and services.
You will contribute to our technology stack, exploring and shaping impactful machine vision and augmented reality applications. The expectation is to contribute to underlying technology concepts and core libraries.
- Working towards a Master’s or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Design, or related, preferably in the field of machine learning (must be attending a university in North America). Please note, to be eligible for an internship, you must be returning to school for at least one quarter/semester after the internship is completed.
- Expertise in Image Processing, Imaging Science, Computer Vision, Machine learning, or a related field.
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as Python, C/C++, Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin.
- Familiarity with ARKit or ARCore, OpenCV or webGL, rendering and shaders.
- Experience developing AR/VR applications or the rendering aspects of game engines.
- Experience in rapid prototyping and proof-of-concept work with cross-functional teams.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Salesforce’s global university recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating next generation talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.