Summer 2021 Intern - MBA Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Customer Success Manager MBA Intern leverages deep business, industry and product knowledge to partner with customers and guide them to accelerate business value and return from their investment with Salesforce. In this role, the Success Manager will specialize in one or more line of businesses, a specific cloud or industry to speak the customer language and ensure customer value realization. They are aligned at key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers progress on their digital journey. Success Managers are working directly with customers that can vary in their market segment, size, solution complexity and life cycle, depending on the customers needs.
The ideal Customer Success Manager MBA Intern will possess both a Cloud specialization and industry skills that enables them to speak the customer language.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a leading team of experts to drive growth and expertise across the most innovative company in the world, and help define the vision and usage for the next generation of Cloud solutions.
MBA Interns have the opportunity to join a variety of industry verticals, including the following
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Retail and CPG
- Leverage our Customer Success Methodology and partner with customers stakeholders to understand their goals , assess their capabilities and provide recommendations to help them accelerate achievement of their business and technology objectives
- Develop an understanding and knowledge of customer’s Salesforce implementation and evangelize the capabilities of Salesforce across all of our Clouds
- Guide a customer on org strategy, governance and change management best practices based on customer needs
- Drive business and technical requirements discussions with Customers and provide relevant best practice recommendations.
- Identify and proactively engage at-risk customers and commit to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Deliver business value and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding our customers’ key business challenges and potential for growth
- Develop productive relationships with internal teams, providing thought leadership and closed loop feedback.
- Develop and grow technology and domain expertise, staying current on all related Salesforce.com products and services.
- Currently pursuing an MBA, graduating in the summer/fall of 2021.
- 3-8 years of relevant work experience, working in a customer-facing role is preferred.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead fast-paced consulting engagements and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter in a virtual manner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of Cloud products and how they should be leveraged to solve business challenges.
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a Trusted Advisor to drive business value for customers
- Ability to present recommended solutions and obtain Customer acceptance to solution design.
- Strong aptitude toward communicating complex business and technical concepts in a virtual manner.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices.
- A passion for continued education in new technologies and functionality, as well as being involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with teams of all shapes and sizes while also being able to work independently as a self starter.
- Prior experience in mapping specific business requirements to salesforce.com product features.
- Prior consulting experience and understanding of industry best practices.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles
Your application has been successfully submitted.