Summer 2021 Intern - Associate Support Engineer (MuleSoft)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JOB TITLE: Summer 2021 - Associate Support Engineer Intern (MuleSoft)
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA/Reston, VA
MuleSoft is the leader in implementing API networks by connecting data, devices and applications. Our Global Customer Support team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for researching and understanding complex technologies to help our team drive customer success with MuleSoft products. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency as well as the solutions we provide to customers in every industry.
As an Associate Support Engineer Intern you will play an important role in our overall support growth, researching new technologies every day, including APIs, Web Services, HTTP, JMS, JEE application servers and many other types of Enterprise Software. Our Global Customer Support interns will manage various internal and customer project tasks under the guidance of an experienced MuleSoft Support Manager. The purpose of the internship is to gain experience, contribute to assigned projects and learn more about post-graduation opportunities.
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to MuleSoft products
- Support MuleSoft Engineers on multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Gain fundamental understanding of all products via training and skill rotation
- Assist with tracking management of MuleSoft customer support issues and risks
- Develop processes, playbooks, templates, or tools as part of internal continuous improvement
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Real-life, hands on experience with delivering mission critical client projects impacting business and operations.
- Learn and experience core project management disciplines including the agile framework, risk and issue management, scheduling, tracking and more.
- Complete MuleSoft training for our MuleSoft products, customer support methodologies, and other various internal processes.
- Complete training to understand the role of each MuleSoft team including Customer
- Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Engagement Management and Account Services.
- Contribute to one or more internal projects and/or client-facing engagements
- Opportunities will be provided for voluntary time off (VTO) for giving back to the community.
- Learn and experience the unique Salesforce Ohana culture.
- A rising Senior (current junior) pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a preferred major/concentration in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems (MIS)/Information Systems.
- Be able work independently and under management’s direction
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Aptitude for a technical support role
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies
- Demonstrate interest in career expansion as a software engineer or developer
- Dynamic leadership aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Customer empathy & a sense of urgency when applicable
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.