Summer 2021 Intern - Finance & Strategy Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
INTERNSHIP LOCATION: San Francisco, CA/Indianapolis, IN (*Potential opportunity for full-time conversion which would be based in Indianapolis, IN)
Join our dynamic group of finance professionals, where you will gain hands-on experience in Financial Planning, Strategy, and Analysis.
You will work with leaders on projects involving financial modeling, management reporting, long-range planning, rolling forecasts, monthly close, and deep dive analysis to get under what makes the cloud business so amazing.
You will have exposure to our SVP of Finance and Strategy and CFO, work on deliverables to influence business decisions, and gain insight into both Salesforce and Financial Planning and Analysis.
The insights you gain after spending a summer with us, will help you decide if the fast-paced and innovative world of Cloud Computing is for you!
- Current Junior/Rising Senior planning on graduating Spring 2022 pursuing a BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Strong Excel / Google sheets modeling skills
- Completed coursework in accounting, corporate finance, economics, strategy
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- GPA of a 3.5 or above
- PowerPoint / Google slide presentation building skills
- Complex and creative problem solving ability
- A team player, with willingness to go above and beyond to deliver excellence
- A passion for cloud computing and the social enterprise
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your application has been successfully submitted.