Visual Designer - Contract
Los Angeles, CA, USA
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Create original for various campaigns
- Illustrate seasonal assets and patterns for use in product designs and presentations.
- Conduct research and create trend guides to support projects and concepts.
- Develop designs from concept to production ready assets.
- Brainstorm with the creative team and create designs inspired by style guides.
- Perform project updates, revisions, and maintenance as required
- Communicate with marketing team to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs
- Bachelors degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years work experience as a graphic designer or related position
- Advanced skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, or Sketch
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles, and visualize in 3 dimensions.
- Understanding of design elements, color, and composition, as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends.
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines.
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to self-manage time and output.
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually.
- Understanding of basic print processes.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.