HR Operations Coordinator Intern-NYC
New York, NY, USA
1. Coordinate high volumes of new hire onboarding in an accurate and high-speed manner, including pre-hire paperwork collection, background check verification, I-9 verification.
2. Coordinate with cross-functional teams for Day 1 and new employee orientation.
3. Accurate data entry by utilizing a number of HR systems such as Workday.
4. 6 months' internship.
1. A Bachelor's degree or above is required.
2. 0-1 year of HR coordination experience in a high-volume, high-intensity tech environment.
3. Fluent in reading, writing, and oral English. Mandarin is a plus.
4. A great communicator and a resourceful problem solver.
5. Responsible and positive work attitude with the ability to deal with challenging tasks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.