Senior Marketing Manager - Tech Stack and Marketing Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Be our marketing operations guru - develop and implement our tech roadmap to help accelerate growth!
Join our team
The Campaign Marketing team on TELUS Business is a group of passionate marketers who have end to end ownership over email and MMS campaigns. Working closely with our stakeholders, our job is to craft compelling campaigns that leverage new marketing technologies to drive business results. The team prides itself in balancing volume and quality, supporting all major products under TELUS Business while constantly optimizing to set new benchmarks.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You have a strong understanding of how technology can improve 1-1 marketing, and also aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive into execution from time to time. Using your project management skills, you will coordinate between the various teams using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ensure consistent implementation, and be a central point of contact for vendor relations. Working with different stakeholders, you will lead projects to help evolve campaign marketing through technology, helping us build out capabilities to improve optimization and implement enhanced journeys, re-marketing, and triggered campaigns. Additionally, you will coach campaign primes on how to use new marketing tools to improve campaign performance over time, and you will also support campaign development during high volume periods.Your campaigns and project work will contribute to key business metrics, including sales, revenue, and customer retention.
- Create the vision and drive implementation of new marketing technologies to support automation, trigger campaigns, journeys, optimization, and operational streamlining
- Coordinate between Business Units to build a joint implementation roadmap, share best practices, and manage vendor relations
- Build and deploy creative and impactful emails using HTML during peak periods
- Develop thoughtful strategies to improve email engagement rates using automation, journey builds, and personalization
- Coach team members on how to use new technologies to optimize campaigns and improve performance
- Establish and maintain email best practices while adhering to TELUS brand standards
- Proactively report on email and MMS marketing trends to provide innovative email channel recommendations
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- A natural collaborator who can work with cross functional teams
- Someone with a passion for marketing tech and thrives when leading change
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Pardot and Adobe Campaign is an asset but not necessary
- Experience with CRM integrations
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in email/campaign marketing
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at once to accomplish business objectives
What we give back to you:
- Opportunity to showcase your abilities and present to the senior leadership on a regular basis and be recognized and rewarded for excelling in your role
- Opportunity to represent TELUS in front of our external vendors, maintain the professional relationship and network
- A dynamic and collaborative environment
- Opportunities for personal development through training, mentoring and career development
- An organization that actively supports you giving back to the community you live in
- A place that embraces our core values: Spirited teamwork, Courage to innovate, Embrace change and Initiate opportunity, and a Passion for growth
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto
Other Locations: CA-QC-Montreal, CA-AB-Calgary, CA-BC-Vancouver
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good