Senior Market Manager (Go-To-Market Base Management team)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an ambassador for our network? Are you a data-driven marketer? Then this is the role for you!
Join our team
This exciting role is at the center of Home Solutions campaign planning and execution – where you will build out Internet-based management programs, assess relevant positioning, develop key messages and tactics to engage TELUS customers, and rally our internal team members to deliver bottom line results.
Join the Home Solutions Marketing Go-To-Market Base Management team to drive our Internet customer management strategy and execution. In this role, you will develop campaigns and tactics that ensure we meet our revenue targets via upsell and churn reduction by engaging our customers with value-based messages that matter to them.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- You’ll create best in class go-to-market (GTM) strategies that reinforce the power of the Internet Connection, the overall TELUS value proposition, and our Internet superiority claims
- Driving organizational priority on the criticality of moving customers up to new speed tiers, we deliver the speed and data required to meet our changing customer needs and our financial goals will be an initial focus in this role
- You'll strive to ensure continual improvement, transparency, and collaboration across stakeholder groups and channels. Expect to take full ownership of the Internet base management portfolio, program manage new capabilities, and launch new and innovative campaigns in partnership with our key stakeholders
- Owning the makeup of our Internet customer base and seeking to drive improved outcomes through reporting, analysis, team partnerships, and continuous data-driven improvements to our campaigns
- Supporting the strategic development, planning and tactical execution of integrated go to market activity, marketing strategy and campaigns
- Serving as a single point of contact for the internet product marketing team, marcomm team, and channel partners on all things specific to Internet base management strategy
- Focusing on initiatives that deliver on a personalized customer experience and drive revenue growth, customer satisfaction and brand affinity
- Providing strategic overviews, updates, and recommendations to the leadership team to assist with decision making and future planning activities
- Uphold TELUS Internet as the best network on the market and act as an ambassador for all our services
- Identifying opportunities using customer analytics, business cases and across marketing tactics including digital, email, social, partnerships, etc
Great to have
- In-depth understanding of the Internet product and copper/fibre speed tiers in addition to associated financials
- 7+ years progressive experience in Marketing and business management positions
- A business degree in Marketing or Communications
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-AB-Calgary
Other Locations: CA-AB-Edmonton, CA-BC-Vancouver
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good