Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Geo-Analytics
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Create better business outcomes with your analytical acumen and creativity.
Join our team
The Data Strategy & Enablement team is on a continuous journey towards helping TELUS become a world-class leader in data solutions. We are doing so by delivering data analytics capabilities built upon unified scalable platforms, advanced AI tooling and high quality data. We have a data-product and data-platform oriented culture and we are always keeping an eye on the horizon, preparing for the next big thing.
We are looking for a technical expert that brings world-class expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Geolocation to join our AI and Geo-Analytics Center of expertise spanning all of TELUS’ brands to provide guidance, automation and insights through collaboration with cross-functional teams to evolve the way they do business in this data insights era.
Together, we will develop and execute strategic programs that will enhance the experience for TELUS subscribers, including improving the robustness and reliability of our networks.
Always wanted to work with a team of innovators and be part of a culture that embraces creativity and collaboration? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As our Senior Machine Learning Engineer – Geo-Analytics, you’ll be a part of the team and journey that will transform the way we do business across various domains. You will provide vision and strategic guidance to evolve from common static analysis to dynamic machine learning deployment.
You will combine your expert knowledge of data science with your strong software development skills to automate and facilitate machine learning model development, training and deployment and will leverage your experience in building reusable algorithms, functions and libraries.
You’ll collaborate with teams across the company, seeking out various data sources to help identify new business opportunities while championing data driven decision making and the accelerated adoption of AI.
- Construct, validate, test and deploy AI models.
- Collaborate on end-to-end automation efforts required to bring models to production.
- Work with structured and unstructured raw data to design and develop innovative predictive models, metrics, and dashboards to uncover actionable insights.
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that provides insights to the organization.
- Influence how we approach business challenges and opportunities by driving the adoption of a data driven mindset.
- Develop re-usable code aimed at delivering on future goals faster and more reliably
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- You are recognized for addressing business needs via your application of data mining, predictive modeling, statistics and other analytical techniques.
- You are sought out for your skills in Machine Learning (supervised and unsupervised), classification, clustering, segmentation, time series analysis, forecasting and optimization.
- You have solid development experience with Python and you are comfortable using various data science libraries such as Scikit-learn, Panda, Numpy and TensorFlow/Pytorch/Keras.
- You are well versed in software and AI development lifecycles.
- You are the go-to person for understanding data warehouses/Hadoop architectures and ETL processes.
- Post graduate education in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Dev/Ops or Advanced Analytics.
- GCP certification
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal
Other Locations: CA-AB-Calgary, CA-BC-Vancouver, CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Edmonton
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good