Senior Product Manager - Digital Office TELUS Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At TELUS Health, we believe in the power of technology to create better health experiences for Canadians
Join Our Team
Bringing innovation to our healthcare system is a team sport. With over 3000 dedicated team members and several key partners, we are joining forces to develop technology through everyday innovation.
Working in collaborative partnerships with business units across TELUS Health and our partners, you would be part of a dynamic team of highly skilled technical and business members. Our team is responsible for digitally connecting TELUS Health and the Healthcare industry across Canada by innovating, designing and executing on software solutions for complex health care applications.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Product Manager working on the Digital Health team, you will work in collaboration with the Product, Business and Software Development teams and be accountable for moving our products and projects forward. You will lead and support a variety of tasks related to product design, product execution, operations, G2M readiness and communications for the success of our products and projects.
You will support all technical development activities:
- Develop, secure support, implement and articulate a differentiated effective product and service strategy and tactics related to pricing, bundling, positioning, product lifecycle, placement, promotion, partnerships, channel compensation recommendations and service guidelines
- Use primary and secondary market research and competitive landscape research to recommend solutions to better support and/or reposition existing or new product offerings to cross-functional teams and/or senior leaders
- Analyze and anticipate market, client, regulatory and technology trends; create business plans and present recommendations to senior leaders
- Drive collaboration across multi-disciplined teams towards implementing on our product roadmap and our technical solutions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements
- Elicit and understand the related workflows, how they affect our customers and how our ecosystem might need to be enhanced to support those workflows
- Support the creation of content such as feature data sheets, help files and other informational documents for sales, marketing, training and customer service teams
- Clearly communicate the product vision and priorities
- Support identification of key success metrics, analyze the results of product changes, and communicate results and next steps to cross functional team members
You're the missing piece of the puzzle. You have/are:
- Working knowledge of the Healthcare industry
- Focused on finding solutions rather than listing problems
- A strong team player with interest in taking on new challenges
- Desire to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- High level of initiative, decisiveness and business acumen
- Effective presentation, written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and logical manner
- Well-structured and able to keep your head cool under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of or experience working in a Scrum/Agile development environment
- Minimum of post-secondary or university degree level of educational qualification
- Experience in the Health sector
- Strong knowledge of IT Privacy and Security concepts, PHI and proven ability to drive and support PIA and TRA projects for technical solutions
- Experience creating non-functional requirements
- Experience working on data and integration projects
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Other Locations: CA-ON-Toronto, CA-QC-Montreal
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good