Toronto, ON, Canada
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy.
Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person.
Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid.
Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
Large Enterprise Account ExecutiveJob Description:
· 5-10 years of experience selling complex solutions into the C/SVP level decision-makers at Fortune 1000 companies.
· An open mind to learning new things, solving important problems for merchants, working in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a desire to be the best at what you do.
- Proven track record of successfully leading a portfolio of accounts, developing strategies for them and exceeding net new revenue and portfolio quotas.
- Proven consultative sales abilities and ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments and influence all levels within an organization; willingness to lead teams and collaborate, bringing in appropriate resources to close sales.
- Ability to build multi-threaded contacts across key functions like CMO, CFO, CEO, CTO and CRO in accounts at multiple levels.
- Prior payments and ecommerce knowledge preferred
· The Account Executive is responsible for understanding the customer’s business needs in detail and aligning their needs with appropriate solutions to proactively drive new sales and growth opportunities.
· Prepare account plans and strategies and lead a cross functional team to execute on them.
· Meet and Exceed monthly/quarterly and annual quotas and key metrics.
· Manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing business.
· Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com at all times, including activity logs, pipelines, and forecast.
· Seek ways to constantly improve, absorb and apply coaching from management to field activities.
· Make a highly positive impact on culture and team - work well with others, share learnings, build trust, lead by example.
Toronto, Ontario, CanadaAdditional Locations:
Vancouver - Howe Street
Your application has been successfully submitted.