Senior Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather community input and weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end users
- Experience working on social or consumer facing products across multiple platforms (desktop and mobile)
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product
- Located in San Francisco
- Designing for mobile or user growth
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reddit is home to thousands of communities, endless conversation, and authentic human connection.