Performance Marketing Lead
United States Remote
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an experienced marketer to drive our Performance Marketing function. We need someone who can balance strategic vision with tactical execution for this key growth channel. This role is focused on leveraging paid channels to drive awareness and generate leads for the Reddit Ads platform. Key responsibilities include oversight of our paid marketing channels, driving qualified leads, and ongoing program optimization.
- Drive strategy, execution, and optimization of paid marketing campaigns across social, display, search, and video
- Leverage internal and external data in order to drive Sales leads through paid channels
- Lead project management of website relaunch and ongoing site optimization
- Own creative direction for copy and image assets
- Lead cross functional initiatives with key partners across marketing operations, business operations, and sales to develop multi-touch attribution
- Partner with marketing ops and sales ops to develop lead handoff
- Partner with broader marketing team to develop omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Manage our performance marketing budget, including forecasting and allocation to improve efficiency across channels
- Deliver regular reporting of performance and proactively identify optimization opportunities
- 5+ years experience in performance marketing role
- Experience with lead-based conversion goals required, B2B experience a plus
- Comfortable defining process through ambiguity; able to pivot to emerging business needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Direct experience with marketing and analytics tools such as LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Google Ad Solutions, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Strong experience with site analytics such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, BrightEdge, SEO Clarity is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and Salesforce preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.