Senior Product Manager, Revenue Lifecycle and Billing
United States Remote
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a product leader to join our Ads Product & Engineering team, which is one of our fastest growing teams on Reddit. As an early member of a small product team, you will have lots of ownership and influence on Reddit’s overall monetization strategy.
As a Senior Product Manager in Revenue Lifecycle & Billing, you will help drive and execute product initiatives related to how Reddit partners are onboarded and serviced over their journey of advertising on Reddit. You will lead projects that are critical to building an efficient and scalable ad business. Specifically, you will be product owner for the following areas:
- Billing and Payments - Evolve our mission-critical billing systems to support our increasingly complex business across countries, payment types, and other dimensions
- Ad Operation tools - Drive operational efficiency by building internal products that scale to a very large number of ads and advertisers
- Sales & Marketing tools integration - Manage integrations between our ad platform and other internal systems (e.g. Salesforce, Netsuite) to enable sales and marketing to seamlessly transition advertiser leads to opportunities to campaigns while minimizing churns
- Collaborating closely with Engineering and Design to ideate, prioritize, and deliver great experiences for our advertisers and internal stakeholders.
- Partnering with Marketing, Sales teams to internalize our entire cross-functional business and lead a comprehensive product vision on how Reddit should be servicing advertisers
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, including ads or billing experience.
- You have excellent product sense and have experience driving products or toolings that involve multiple sales and marketing stakeholders.
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are highly analytical and understand how to measure success and use metrics to optimize products.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical expertise.
Your application has been successfully submitted.