Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Advertiser Success
United States Remote
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive, and technically demanding part of any online business. Our Ads Engineers work on the newly released Reddit Ads platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
You’ll be joining Reddit’s Advertiser Success team. Our mission is to empower advertisers to quickly and easily find value with Reddit Ads. We are a vertical product team that works across the stack, primarily focused on the frontend, APIs, and backend services powering ads.reddit.com. Our engineers are distributed across the country (San Francisco Office, New York Office, Remote).
As a full stack engineer on Advertiser Success, you’ll work on a wide range of products from bulk entity creation to ads reporting to inventory forecasting. Technologies you might work with include:
- Languages: Typescript, Python, Go
- Libraries: React, Redux, Baseplate
- Databases: Postgres, Cassandra, Druid
- Tools: Kafka, Kafka Connect, SNS / SQS
- Collaborate with frontend and backend engineers on your team to build new products end-to-end
- Ship services and jobs with excellent stability, monitoring, and alerting
- Build intuitive user experiences for advertisers
- Improve the performance and stability of our most critical systems
- 3+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Sound software engineering fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate in a customer-focused team
- Curiosity and ability to be autonomous to figure out what's important
Your application has been successfully submitted.