Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Ads User Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive, and technically demanding part of any online business. Our Ads Engineers work on the newly released Reddit Ads platform, all the way from the front-end tools for ad creation to predictive modeling, delivery, auctions, and attribution.
You’ll be joining Reddit’s Ads User Experience (AUX) team. Our mission is to empower brands to create delightful user experiences that align with their marketing goals. We are a vertical product team that works across the stack (Web, Android, iOS, Backend) to achieve our mission. Our engineers are distributed across the country (San Francisco Office, New York Office, Remote).
As a full stack engineer engineer on AUX, you will build delightful products that reach millions of users. Our stack includes Typescript, React, and Redux on the frontend with Python, GraphQL, and Baseplate microservices on the backend.
- Build products that delight both users and advertisers like carousel and video ads
- Design and run experiments to improve ad performance and user experience
- Improve the performance and stability of our most critical systems
- Build the technical foundations that will bring Reddit’s ads systems into the future
- 3+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Sound software engineering fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate in a customer-focused team
- Curiosity and ability to be autonomous to figure out what's important
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reddit is home to thousands of communities, endless conversation, and authentic human connection.