Pricing & Yield Manager, Ads
This job is no longer accepting applications.
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
We are looking for a Pricing & Yield Manager to work with the Inventory Management team as part of the Business Operations group. The Inventory Management team is tasked with partnering across the Ads organization to drive revenue through data-driven insights & strategic planning. You are a self-starter, exhibit strong analytical skills, and have experience interfacing directly with a Sales organization to provide insights that drive the Ads business forward.
This role is focused on maximizing supply to meet revenue objectives. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to provide solutions that scale our Ads business.
- Analyze supply & delivery trends to provide data-driven insights to Sales leadership on revenue strategy
- Own & manage our supply model in partnership with Ads Product and Engineering leadership that captures key levers to grow revenue
- Collaborate with stakeholders on pricing & packaging that captures market demand
- Forecast & manage premium sponsorship packages
- Maintain dashboards that help the Ads team understand projected supply and revenue capacities
- Provide inputs and suggestions around campaign set up, targeting, and weighting for optimal campaign delivery
- Lead inventory optimization efforts to identify further areas of opportunity
- Develop strategy around operational pricing / inventory controls (i.e. workflow approval rules, quarterly rate card management, and seasonal incentives)
What We Can Expect From You:
- 5-7 years of digital advertising experience, at a large online publisher or network with multiple sites and sales channels
- 5 years of dedicated pricing, yield management and inventory management experience required
- Proven quantitative ability and experience creating monetization models
- Proficiency with relational database (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, R and NoSQL alternatives)
- (Preferred) Experience with Salesforce, and/or other order management systems
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects & competing priorities effectively
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights to all levels of management
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reddit is home to thousands of communities, endless conversation, and authentic human connection.