Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations
United States Remote
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Who We Are
Reddit is growing fast and in order to do so we’re growing our Recruiting team! We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations to amplify our talent acquisition efforts.
We hire brilliant, motivated people and hand them large problems to solve. We have a great platform, passionate users, and a very bright future.
Who You Are
As our Sr. Manager, Recruiting Operations, you will play a critical part in our ambitious talent acquisition goals as we scale exponentially in 2021 and beyond. You are excited to build structure, processes, and programs in partnership with the broader recruiting and people functions.
You strive for operational excellence and are passionate about building and optimizing, using a blend of both creative and data driven solutions. You are a leader who can garner cross-functional support and drive both change and projects to success. You’re also committed to hiring, retaining, and developing strong talent as you build out your team and function. In this role, you’ll report directly to the head of recruiting.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and grow a recruiting operations strategy that can scale effectively with the pace of Reddit and ensure a world class candidate experience.
- Partner with recruiting, hiring managers, and interviewers to develop best practices for hiring efforts; keeping an eye on scalability and quality.
- Optimize processes and systems alignment to support the growing recruiting function.
- Lead our critical coordination function - managing and developing a team, owning metrics, processes, and creativity to inspire them, and ultimately ensuring we’re always representing ourselves in a great way to external candidates.
- Oversee and drive programs focused on candidate experience, interviewer training, employer brand and referrals.
- Exemplify top notch project management: take complex ideas and break them down into actionable plans for us to achieve our hiring goals.
- Lead our university recruiting efforts as we expand our interns and new grad hiring pipeline
- Partner with finance and HR for requisition management, people analytics, and internal mobility
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, and 4+ in a leadership role (prior Recruiting or Talent Operations experience is preferred!)
- Understanding of key recruiting metrics, their significance, and how to derive them
- Track record of taking ambiguous projects and turning them into successful programs
- Ability to mentor and manage career development
- High emotional intelligence and aptitude for nurturing cross-functional partnerships
- BA/BS degree
Your application has been successfully submitted.