United States Remote
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for a part-time Benefits Contractor to help the Benefits team execute it’s ambitious programming for 2021. This work would be primarily focused on administration in Workday, overseeing new hire onboarding in benefit systems, updating resources for the new plan year and answering questions from employees. We are looking for someone who is passionate about benefits and employee experience, a quick learner and detail oriented.
- Serve as point of contact for employee and candidate benefit questions, and triage tier two questions to Benefit Partners.
- Assist Benefit Partners with administration in Workday and other systems to onboard new hires, facilitate Open Enrollment and execute terminations.
- Maintain an accurate record of employee demographics and enrollments through census audits and billing reconciliations.
- Ensure benefit information and policies are kept current on internal communications resources.
- File disability claims for short and long term disability.
What We Can Expect From You:
- 1+ years experience in HR
- Experience with Workday
- Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- You are passionate about employee engagement and building an inclusive culture
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Working in the tech industry
- Google Apps Suite
- Navia Benefits
Your application has been successfully submitted.