Channel Account Executive - SaaS Sales (Remote - USA)
United States Remote
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for building a long term successful strategy for HubSpot channel partners. Using strong consultative skills, you will work with partners to dissect their business goals and develop a better plan for achieving them.
In this role you are responsible for selling the value of HubSpot's software, selling with and coaching your partners on how to grow their business with HubSpot. You will guide partners in learning how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates and overall business profitability.
In this role you get to:
- Manage 15-30 partner relationships and build a sales pipeline by working with your partners to exceed sales goals
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for with your partners and your book of business
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at presenting how the Inbound methodology and HubSpot's software can help a partner improve the fundamentals of their business.
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training
- Work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
We are looking for people who:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Are Top Producers in their current role
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.