Product Manager - MBA Intern
United States Remote
About the team
We are influencing some of the most important moments of people’s lives, and we do it through leadership, innovation and heart. We are bold problem solvers who provide the support, training and mentorship you need - so you can advance your career, the company and the industry.
We are on a mission to give people the power to unlock life’s next chapter.
About the role
Mobile Apps Product Team: Millions of users love our apps, and we are looking for an ambitious product manager to help take our apps to the next level. We are passionate about mobile apps and focused on anticipating each home shopper's unique expectations by guiding them along their journey.
- Define product strategy and features for both iOS and Android apps
- Work with highly capable developers to ship products in an agile, fast-paced environment
Zillow Offers: An easier way to sell your home with less hassle on a timeline that works for you. If your home is in a participating market, you can request a cash offer from Zillow in a few simple steps. The Resale team is accountable for selling Zillow Owned homes and maximizing the value Zillow receives in the process.The Renovation, Home Ownership, and Financing team is responsible for the actions we take to pay for, fix up, and maintain our homes from the time of acquisition until we sell them. The Seller Experience team owns the sellers’ experience with Zillow Offers, from initial awareness to signing a sale contract. Our goal is to help as many customers as possible sell their homes, either directly to Zillow or with a Partner Broker
- Defining and refining renovation scopes, activities, and processes to lower cost for sellers and increase value for buyers.
- Identifying untapped opportunities in unexplored areas of the US real estate market, and building plans to capture them, including the creation of customer-facing content and go-to-market plans.
- Defining a plan for nurturing sellers with a longer selling timeframe
Rentals: Zillow hosts the largest network of rental sites including Zillow Rentals, Trulia Rentals, and Hotpads.Our goal is to build and create an inclusive and magical rental experience for both renters and property owners or property managers. We’ve led the way on digitizing the entire rental experience from search & find, to applying, leasing, and paying rent.
- Building a business case, test, and launch plan for new product offerings
- Evaluating new market and customer segments to pursue
- Spearheading more inclusive and fair products to eliminate discrimination in the rental process
Premier Agent: Our team helps shoppers connect with more ease and relevance, enabling them to get the right support at key points in a complex shopping process. We also help agents promote their business, meet shoppers' needs, and maximize the value of their partnership with us.
- Defining new customer and business opportunities through research and competitive analysis
- Defining product solutions that address the key challenges for customers and partners in being successful at different legs of the shopping and moving journey
Who you are
We are looking for interns who are capable of solving complex problems with an urgency to get things done. You’ll be given ownership of important areas of opportunity and will have the autonomy to think strategically, collect and analyze data, make decisions, and drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. MBA summer internships at Zillow consist of one or more strategic projects typical of a full-time Product Manager role. Projects are typically high profile in nature and interns will have exposure to upper-level management.
- Currently enrolled as a first year student in an MBA program
- 3+ years of relevant professional work experience prior to your MBA
- Previous product management experience a plus
- Strategic thinker, naturally able to connect customer needs with technological capabilities so as to generate business opportunities
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical teams
- Keen attention to detail, ability to learn quickly and deliver results
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
Get to know us
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.