AWS Cloud DevOps Architect
Vancouver, BC, Canada
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional AWS Cloud DevOps Architect to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
What We Do
- As a services company we get to work a wide range of projects from low level IoT projects and blockchain to apps, websites and backend services for household names (Reddit, Lululemon, Shell Oil, Starbucks, just to name a few).
- Work with team members all across the world and closely collaborate to ensure the things we work on are successful.
- Create amazing user experiences for our clients and for ourselves.
What We Provide
- Open culture, opportunity to work on exciting technology and learn new things.
- Cozy office in downtown Vancouver with snacks, drinks and a communal spirit.
- Extended health benefits, personal development budget and flexible work schedule.
What We Expect of You
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience architecting applications on AWS
- 4+ years' experience with DevOps configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc..)
- Skilled with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc..
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years' experience writing scripts for automation and maintenance in the following languages: Bash, Python, Ruby, or Powershell
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Great globally diverse culture
Flexible work-life balance
Ongoing career development
Your application has been successfully submitted.