This job is no longer accepting applications.
WE ARE A TRANSFORMATIONAL PARTNER
We marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. We partner all the way to continuously improve our clients’ digital maturity. Our Studio network brings the optimal combination of skill, scale, and cost for each stage of the product development lifecycle. And to do this we need great transformational people that want to impact the projects and organizations that they work with.
We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts in Vancouver, CAN. Core to this need are expertise in:
- 4-5 years experience and proven track record in solving business problems through fact-based and scientific analytics
- Knowledge of statistical programming language Python.
- Well versed with supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms.
- Extensive experience developing Tableau reports.
- Clear understanding of logical and physical database design and data.
- Strong database skills (MySQL, SQL Server) and ability to write, optimize and tune complex SQL scripts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team with diverse backgrounds and share knowledge.
Ideally you will also have:
- Master’s, or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field highly desired.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- A natural curiosity for new scripting languages , frameworks and technologies
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc)
We are a thriving Community of top technology talent that is globally connected. We Engage, Make, Run and Evolve the technology that makes many brands that you know and love. So let’s take this journey together. No matter where you are on your digital career roadmap, we can help you grow and have fun doing it.
Cognizant Softvision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No 3rd Party Agency Candidates.
Great globally diverse culture
Flexible work-life balance
Ongoing career development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are a leading product engineering company, creating impactful end to end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers.